natures-blessings.org Forum Index
Welcome to our forum! Membership on this board is by invitation only.

Home     FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Towers and headaches

Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Orgone Experiences, spiritual journeys...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lilly
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Towers and headaches Reply with quote

Few towers we gifted would still give me a headache, so we had to add more Tb's.
This particular tower kept giving me headaches every time I would be around. We gifted this one with more TB's than usual and for few months no more headaches.
Guess what we saw today?

keep adding the panels, boys, we keep adding the orgone Tb's.

Who leaves the battlefield first, looses. Wink

Lilly
lilly
Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More crap added on the buildings (they are BIG).

A friend told us that they actually "work" on the new panels during the night like thieves in the night.
We asked him to call us during the night to take pictures of them, we are available 24/7 Laughing

Most of the towers gifted got new panels and I noticed I have headaches when I am next to them.

I've found a method to destroy their crap etherically with my mind, when I cannot gift them in 3D. And not only towers, chemtrails also. Chemtrail planes take off and land from four corners of the valley here, you can even see how they gain altitude. We suspect they have their bases underground.
As soon a s I "blast" them with my mind the planes (some of them are unman btw) will leave no chemtrail.

It takes lots of energy thou.

Just close your eyes, breath deeply, think: ?I can do it!!!? and send the energy from the heart to each panel/plane you see. A little smile helps Smile

Lilly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Orgone Experiences, spiritual journeys... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: