natures-blessings.org Forum Index
Welcome to our forum! Membership on this board is by invitation only.

Home     FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Sunday morning in Las Vegas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Orgone Experiences, spiritual journeys...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lilly
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Sunday morning in Las Vegas Reply with quote

Sunday morning gifting run.
We parked the car in front of a building (Training Center - Southern Nevada Operating Engineers J.A.T.C. Local 12).
The building in is the desert in undeveloped area.

In the vicinity there is this Haarp - 4 towers.

When we came back, from gifting those towers, there is this natzi security woman dressed in combat gear (why these security women and cops women look so nasty?) parked very close to our car. She was in an old Chevy Blazer. The doors had stickers on it with operating engineers logo. That leads one to the conclusion that the blazer belongs to the training center.
The license plate on the Blazer reads US Government.
We wonder since when the US Government has a Training Center - Southern Nevada Operating Engineers J.A.T.C. Local 12 or since when a Blazer belonging to this training center ahs US Gov plates on it.
Interesting to say the least.

She asks: ?what?s the story??
I said:? what story??
She said: ?don?t tell me you just went out for a walk?.
Me: ?Yes we did, we are with the environment and we looked for the lizards?.
She: ?Well, you are on private property and you are trespassing, your car is not registered, I called for towing your car?

By the way she was on the radio with her boss I guess, trying to find any data/info about the car. I ?m sure they checked with DMV and the cops. Oh, well I know they couldn?t get any info, that?s why she looked confused. She thought as usual, radio in and find out what?s up with this car. Since the car has never been registered and is not registered anywhere in their system, obviously it doesn?t exist to them.

Constantin: ? there is no sign where it says private property.
She: ?Yes. There is, when you enter this road you?ll see it?
Us: ?We didn?t see that, but if indeed there is a sign which says so, we apologize?
Her: ?This private property belongs to F.E.M.A. ?.? and she kept talking while we left.

Since when Training Center - Southern Nevada Operating Engineers J.A.T.C. Local 12 is located on private property that belongs to F.E.M.A. (Federal Emergency Management Agency). Wink ... and I am Santa Clause

We double checked to see if there is a sign.
Of course there was no sign saying ?private property?, we always look for these signs. There was one indeed which says ?no dumping?. Duh!!! Felt sorry for her and left.

New transmitters are up, notice how big they are. Belive it or not, they work on these transmitters on Sunday morning.

They are really nasty. But now we make our orgone stuff with charged water in our cloud buster which is very strong, so one of my charged water TB is enough for this kind of crap. They add new crap, we add more stuff.

Notice lately no chemtrails during the day, only night time, anyway they don?t stick and the sky is covered with beautiful healthy clouds.

Las Vegas healthy clouds

Few hours after we gifted this Haarp crap, it rained until next day.
Vegas - it rains once a week or every other week and that didn?t happen before. In the past during the summer time, in Vegas one couldn?t see a drop of rain for three months Very Happy

Lilly

originally posted Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:43 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Orgone Experiences, spiritual journeys... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: