natures-blessings.org Forum Index
Welcome to our forum! Membership on this board is by invitation only.

Home     FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

How to make orgone earth pipes (EP) with charged water

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lilly
Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:58 am    Post subject: How to make orgone earth pipes (EP) with charged water Reply with quote

How to make orgone earth pipes (EP) with charged water

EP?s are used to bust underground stuff/bases. They also have a positive effect above the ground. Someone showed me how to make these earth pipes. I only added charged water and/or zam zam water and their energy increased a lot more. I also use gemstones.

You need:
-fiberglass resin
-single terminated crystals (at least an inch an a half long and half inch width) and gemstones ( I use pyrite, amethyst, kyanite, selenite, red garnet and rose quartz in my EP)
-small metal shavings
-pipe (13 inch length, inch and a quarter or inch an a half diameter - copper/rigid) (We use rigid due to the hard ground in most areas)
-copper wire to make the coil (13 inch- length)
-tape ( masking tape)
-funnel
-measuring cup ( I use a bathroom paper cup)

How to make Ep?s:

-Use a funnel to make the coil.

-Place the crystal inside the coil and if necessary squeeze the coil around the crystal gently not to break it, using pliers.

-Tape one end of the pipe. It is easier to make 7 pipes at once, as they stay together without falling.

-For each pipe I use about 5 oz of resin mixed with charged water (approximately 15 drops) and hardener (approximately 15 drops- depends on the weather, you can use less when the weather is warm). Make sure you mix real good the resin with charged water first and then add the hardner and mix it all good.

Fine metal shavings, aproximatelly 5 oz

-Put a bit of resin inside the pipe (which was previously taped), then drop few metal shavings, then resin and metals again, shaking the pipe, making sure the resin and metals will distribute evenly. At this point I drop few rose quartz pieces.

When you already put 1/3 of the mix (metal and resin) add the coiled crystal, with the point down (smaller part of the coil facing down).
I like to add my selenite , kyanite, amethyst and some more rose quartz at this point. Then add metals, more resin and so on until you finish the resin and metals. I add garnet and pyrite at the end. Play with the stones, use the combination which feels good to you.

When the resin/metal is cured, remove the tape and here you have a nice Earth pipe. Hold it in your hands to feel its energy. If you added charged water you most probably will feel its energy.
Notice the arrow pointing down: the orgone is at the bottom of your pipe, this is the way you want to hammer your pipe into the ground.

Note: when your Ep is finished half of it will be empty, this is the way suppose to be. And as you hammer the pipe into the ground, the orgone mix will slide upwards and eventually will be all the way up to the end of the pipe by the time you are done hammering.

Happy Earthpiping

Lilly
-- IF you can keep your head
when all about you are losing theirs
And blaming it on you... -- R. Kippling

http://psychicspiritinyou.com/balance-your-chakras-free-ebook/

http://cosmicvibes.podomatic.com/

Last edited by lilly on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
constantin

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll put my two cents in. I recommend using a 4 pound short fiberglass handle hammer.

- 4 pounds, because you'll need the weight

- short handle because it fits in your pocket, less possibility to attract unwanted attention

- fiberglass handle because of its strenght, it's almost impossible to brake it, not to mention that you could get injured if the handle brakes on you when you hammer it hard. Have fun.

Constantin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: