natures-blessings.org Forum Index
Welcome to our forum! Membership on this board is by invitation only.

Home     FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Coconut Oil MIRACLE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Health, healing and wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lilly
Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Coconut Oil MIRACLE Reply with quote

A friend of mine recommended us over a year ago this book : The Coconut Oil Miracle, by Bruce Fife, N.D.
I finally manage to read it and all I can say is that I am very impressed. I am using one or two tablespoons a day with tea or before drinking juice. I also started to use coconut oil on my skin and hair. Skin feels really soft. I cut my finger few days ago, I immediately put some coconut oil on my finger and to my surprise the finger healed very fast.

Previously published as The Healing Miracles of Coconut Oil.
Even today it holds a highly respected position in the Ayurvedic medicine of India. Only recently has modern medical research confirmed the many health benefits traditionally attributed to this remarkable oil.
Once mistakenly thought to be bad because of its saturated fat content, coconut oil is now known to contain a unique form of saturated fat that actually helps prevent heart disease, stroke, and hardening of the arteries. The saturated fat in coconut oil is unlike the fat found in meat or other vegetable fats. It is identical to a special group of fats found in human breast milk which have been shown to improve digestion, strengthen the immune system, and protect against bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
These fats, derived from coconut oil, are now routinely used in hospital IV formulations and commercial baby formulas. They?re also used in sports drinks to boost energy and enhance athletic performance.

Some of the benefits of coconut oil:
- Reduces risk of atherosclerosis and related illnesses
- Reduces risk of cancer and other degenerative conditions
- Helps prevent bacterial, viral, and fungal (including yeast) infections
- Supports immune system function
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Promotes weight loss
- Supports healthy metabolic function
- Provides an immediate source of energy
- Supplies fewer calories than other fats
- Supplies important nutrients necessary for good health
- Improves digestion and nutrient absorption
- Is highly resistant to spoilage (long shelf life)
- Is heat resistant (the healthiest oil for cooking)
- Helps keep skin soft and smooth
- Helps prevent premature aging and wrinkling of the skin
- Helps protect against skin cancer and other blemishes
Coconut oil has been called the "healthiest dietary oil on earth." If you?re not using coconut oil for your daily cooking and body care needs you?re missing out on one of nature?s most amazing health products.

More info on :
virgin coconut oil

Lilly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Health, healing and wellness All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: