natures-blessings.org Forum Index
Welcome to our forum! Membership on this board is by invitation only.

Home     FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

New gifts, new shape, new strength

Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Orgone Experiences, spiritual journeys...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lilly
Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: New gifts, new shape, new strength Reply with quote

New gifts, new shape, new strength

There are tons of underground bases, facilities, tunnels in Nevada so our gifting efforts are not only directed above the ground (towers, chemtrails) but also underground.
For underground facilities we use earth pipes and sometimes I bury an orgone gift cone upside down, with the crystal pointing down.

Recently after I made some gifts, having thoughts of underground stuff in my mind it was time for some energy testing. All of our gifts have strong CB charged water and/or zam zam charged water. As I was playing with two very strong orgone cones gifts suddenly I got that I need to glue them together. Ewww!!! The energy was very strong!!! I showed those cones to Constantin. He and my pendulum confirmed that the two cones glued together are the strongest gifts ever tested.

Two cones gifts

I call these gifts orgone spinning tops as they remind me of childhood when I was playing with them. They tend to spin for a long time, as objects tend to carry on doing what they were doing.
There is some connection between these toys and the orgone top spinners, the energy will tend to spin for a long time if not forever. Anyway bottom line, they are STRONG!!
I believe its something about their shape and the crystals pointing away from each other, making them stronger.

Similar thing about dolphin balls: their round shape makes them much more stronger then the original TB?s.

I believe shape is an important factor in adding strength to an orgone gift as well as charged water which keeps the combo metal-resin-crystals ( gems) alive and amplifies the power of orgone.

Lilly
http://www.natures-blessings.org/orgoneProducts.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Orgone Experiences, spiritual journeys... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: