natures-blessings.org Forum Index
Welcome to our forum! Membership on this board is by invitation only.

Home     FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

This cute seal is not an ordinary seal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Orgone Experiences, spiritual journeys...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alicia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: This cute seal is not an ordinary seal Reply with quote

I had received a shipment of donated orgonite from my gifting friend Argentina to gift the ocean...for our friends, the cetaceans . While gifting the ocean with my friends a cute seal hung around and I was able to take a couple of pictures. It was obviously something very beautiful and unique about this seal and also brings a smile to your face. Please enjoy the pictures.

A very happy seal hanging around while we gifting the ocean with orgonite...

Hi there cutie!

Our cute seal got splashed with charge water from my cloudbuster and certainly enjoyed it. Interestingly, the orgonite also contained charge water. Each orgonite had 13 to 15 drops of charge water per 3 oz. It really makes it 7 to 10 times stronger than ordinary orgonite.

This particular picture I shared with Anne and this is what she had say:
"As you probably already know, that is no ordinary seal. There is an obvious being clearly seen between his eyes. Familiar to me too...guess it's another race? So beautiful. And of course the undines....about 6 clear ones, and plenty in the ripples. Nice big smiles..". Thanks Anne!

--- Alicia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Orgone Experiences, spiritual journeys... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: