natures-blessings.org Forum Index
Welcome to our forum! Membership on this board is by invitation only.

Home     FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Good and Evil in Persia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Orgone Experiences, spiritual journeys...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yasmine

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:21 pm    Post subject: Good and Evil in Persia Reply with quote

Since the death of my beloved Father, my husband Mohammad flew to Iran with a suitcase 'armed' with TB's HHG's and other orgone devices equipt to start the balance in Persia that my Father intended to work toward.

It was just a matter of time before they started on him. He left Toronto last Sunday, after Anne under fire, managed to make it to our Home in Richmond Hill with a boxfull of Orgone goodies only 20 minuites before Mohammad had to be at the airport, she had also been under severe attack since we started working together, 2 months ago. It stood to reason that the occult world leaders would do anything to prevent these innocent devices, from getting to their destination.

On his arrival at Tehran Mehrabad Airport in Iran, he began his role as a moving target, where it seemed that every corner he took he walked right into trouble, His brothers Reza and Ali, who are to continue the 'gifting' in Tehran and Qom, had already been targeted starting 3 weeks earlier.

Mohammad made his way to Qom and began 'gifting' certain targets that we had already discussed from here in TO.
Already when he entered the Holy city, his nose began to bleed severely, and he lost the colour in his face, he was white like a sheet.
His first stop was the grave of my dear father, which happens to be inside the shrine of one of the Prophet Muhammads Holy grandchildren.
He 'Gifted' his grave as a tribute to my father for starting this task at hand.

Mohammad left Qom the very next day as he began to feel incredibly weakend.
They say that one can tell how severly a place is radiated by the size and number of Cockroaches infesting the area, well these creatures are huge, the largest I have ever seen in my life! They are the size of a shoe and as tall as your ankle.

A few days later, on Thursday just before I recieved Mohammads phone call, my neck became suddenly completely stiff and I was unable to move it at all, I had already anticipated a severe attack on Mohammad and his brothers, minuites later the phone rang and as soon as I picked up the reciever I 'saw' the Voodoo spell was put on them, I couldn't focus clearly on what I was seeing, due to the intensity of the spell obstructing my vision.

Mohammad told me that a 'wonderful lady' had approached them in the street where his family resides,(the phone connection was pretty bad and was hard to hear everything being said I should add) Apparently she appeared " out of the blue ", and had told them that they were being 'bound' by a nasty Voodoo spell, and that she would be able to help.

The attacks on the two Brothers Ali and Reza, began 20 days earlier, and they hadn't put it together, they were unable to sleep more then an hour or so a day, and Ali was in severe pain almost all the time, Reza had become a walking target for anyone picking a fight, and had already experienced several attempts on his life, by attackers who pulled out knives at him (things can get pretty hard core around the area), Reza and Mohammad are pretty tough guys though, but they did get into a few 'situations'.

Until I got off the phone I was 'experiencing' the voodoo spell, I had not yet seen anything like it in terms of Magic, it gets more bizarre, and they get smarter at it too. I immediately phoned Anne who was able to astrally view the situation, she briefly 'peeked' and told me there was a 'web' around the Brothers, and we decided to bring it up later that evening on the Womens Chat Blast, and see where and who it was coming from, meanwhile we continued blasting for them.

That evening in the Womens Chat Blast, we took another look. anne, Lilly and some of the other psychics were able to determine that it was a rather intricate 'steel web' around them, and Carol mentioned that there was a "lady with a white scarf' who was already helping them out, She was very Powerful, and was holding back a 'Hand' that we could not see who it was attached to, but that she certainly knew what she was doing.

We immediately all began helping this Lady, who the psychics all agreed was a very good woman, with a nice clean energy, because of her own Power she didn't appear she needed much help, but offcourse we began blasting, and called in the Dolphins, they began their job and removed some really disgusting poison from their bodies, and began healing.

Meanwhile we started working on punishing the sender, we found the same signiture of the one who took part in the murder of my Father, what a surprise!
It was quite a show, Anne saw him with a staff or cane, whereby he was shooting out bad energies/spells, from it, like a magic wand. He was whispering under his breath what appeared as 'prayer' but clearly was not, we decided to turn the bees on him.
He began spinning leaning to one side, almost like the whirling Dervish, repeating whispered words, he was well aware of our presence, and was trying 'bind' us too in some way, so Donna suggested we put some 'etheric tape' on his mouth. HA! I think that worked, he tried to fight back and had a Hammer aimed at Anne's head, then we started work on him!! By that time the Dolphins came in with a school of fish, I don't think that has happened yet, and we all went to work on him, his whirling shenanigans were no match against our Blasting!!
We spent most of the remaining time on the chat blast healing and clearing the brothers and trying to figure out who the real 'puppetmaster' is. Offcourse we all know that the Occult/world leaders are the true planners and it is just a matter of finding the connections.

Don't be fooled by the hypocrites, they come in the guise of piety, but their hearts are hard and darkness resides where there is no light.
The 'fence' is nowhere to be, and there are only two armies, the LIGHT and the Dark forces, and they are going down......

In Light and Justice,
Yasmine
Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Orgone Experiences, spiritual journeys... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: