natures-blessings.org Forum Index
Welcome to our forum! Membership on this board is by invitation only.

Home     FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

The dunlap observatory gifted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Orgone Experiences, spiritual journeys...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yasmine

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: The dunlap observatory gifted Reply with quote

The Dunlap Observatory happens to have been the 2nd largest Observatory in the world, that was about 30 years ago, well I have been there on several occasions during the night to watch stars from the outside, and had the opportunity to see Jupitor in full glory, with a couple of it's moons thrown in free, through their powerful lens. But the visits there always seemed to leave a bad after taste. I wonder why.....

Well I finally got around to gift the place and turn the energy around, it seemed everytime i wanted to dig a hole to bury my TB's some spook or the other decided to drive or walk past. Offcourse I had a big ol' earth pipe to plant and it was obviously going to take me a bit of time to do it, I was with my sister Faith at the time, so we decided the intent to be invisible was in place, low and behold, noone could see us as we casually walked around digging and planting TB's and finally the earthpipe, right smack in the middle of the grounds, right in front of the building, we really couldn't resist, the old oak tree was just begging us to put it under her, she looked so desperately fed up with all the menacing energies she must have been dealing with since that place was built during the 1920's.

The ground was unbelievably solid so we started digging, i had all my tools with me, it took about 20 mins just to dig a hole big enough before pounding it in the ground even further, wow was that satisfying, I could feel the old oak giving us it's energy to say thanks.

After that we went around the whole ground throwing, tossing, and planting more TB's, we even found a tower near a 'shed' further back hidden among the bushes, what a surprise, we could feel how the energies of this gloomy old place were lifting, and felt happy that we did this before the solstice.

Faith and I took some pics, and we will post them shortly, it's a beautiful place now, at least etherically it feels very different.
So on the way home, we spotted some huge Towers and gifted them aswell, we did this till we had no more TB's left and figured we could call it a day,before that we decided on gifting our Masjid or Mosque; I must let you know, that this word 'Mosque' which I loathe using, was given to the muslims during the Moorish reign in Spain several hundred years ago, it's a spanish word which means Mosquito, which is what the spanish crusaders used to refer to the worshippers as. This is why I personally refrain using it and prefer the Arabic term.

Anyway, we figured out that the energy under this Masjid was from the Vatican, they have a Vortex that directly links them to the vatican, and this is why they are continuously being sucked of any life force they have there, not to mention, the zionist temple who are 'attached' to them as neighbours, 'Temple Har Zion' and that place is the 'cherry on the cake', they have a basement where they seem to gather by night to make mischief, they don't even care whether they are seen anymore, who questions what they do, they have complete immunity anyway.

So just for extra measure I gifted their miserable arrogant space, and plan to put a few EP's there too, I just didn't have any left at the time, well off to work, have more orgonite to mix.......thanks for reading.

Yasmine
Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Orgone Experiences, spiritual journeys... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: