natures-blessings.org Forum Index
Welcome to our forum! Membership on this board is by invitation only.

Home     FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Lake Mead and the navy seals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Orgone Experiences, spiritual journeys...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lilly
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:21 pm    Post subject: Lake Mead and the navy seals Reply with quote

About a year ago when we went fishing at Lake Mead, we noticed the water was muddy. While we were fishing on two occasions we gifted. We even gifted the lake with water pipes. Once we went very close to Hoover Dam and out of nowhere a patrol boat came very close to us. A Zodiac with two people on it (us), apparently looked suspicious. After looking at us, the patrol boys made a U turn, I guess realizing we?re not worth their time.

A little info about Lake Mead:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lake Mead is the largest man-made lake and reservoir in the United States. It is located on the Colorado River about 30 mil (48 km) southeast of Las Vegas, Nevada, between the states of Nevada and Arizona. Formed by water impounded by Hoover Dam, it extends 110 mi (180 km) behind the dam and it is 1 to 8 miles wide (1.6km to 12km). The water held in Lake Mead is released via aqueducts to communities in southern California and Nevada. It has over 550 miles of shoreline (885 km).
When full it can hold over 28 million acre-feet of water (9 trillion gallons), the equivalent to about 2 years of normal average river flow from the Colorado River.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This year around June we went back to Lake Mead to gift again. This time we launched from Lake Mead Marina, Nevada.
To our surprise the water was very clear and very clean. Encouraged by the last year results, we realized that we need to gift (orgone with charged water gifts) the whole lake, a not so easy task due to the size of the lake and the hot summer weather in Las Vegas.

So, first time this year, we managed to gift the lake from west to east for about 25 miles, dropping charged water TB?s every 4 miles or less. We figure that would be sufficient as a rule of thumb, dropping more TB?s and HHG?s as needed.
After this gifting round according to our calculations we needed two more trips to finish the lake. We based our calculations on maps and information from web sites and we were accurate.

On Monday, Sep. 19th, 2005, we went back to the lake from the Arizona side, more precisely, Temple Bar, some 86 miles from our house. This time we took care of the east side of the lake, which was another approx. 25 miles from where we left off last time in June.

Lake Mead Arizona

We had to plan these trips very carefully according to the weather, since Lake Mead can become very choppy with big waves within an hour. Actually a lot of boats sunk at Lake Mead and when I talked to some sailors, they told me they feel safer on the Pacific Ocean than Lake Mead.

Two days later, on Wed, Sep 21 st, 2005, we started our last gifting trip, this time from the Nevada side, more precisely, Echo Bay, 62 miles from our house.

Lake Mead Nevada

Well, well, we were wondering why this time we didn?t have anything exciting happening.
Wrong!!! We pulled at the ramp to unload the Zodiac and all of a sudden, about 20 navy seals were coming in. That was interesting, all equipped with scuba gear, high tech stuff, Zodiacs, all camouflaged, etc. I?m not quite sure about their purpose, what they?re doing or if it had anything to do with us, but I believe they?re not out there to have a picnic or a BBQ.
We chit chat with one of the guys for a few minutes, seemed like a nice guy. I can bet they had no clue what was their real purpose of being there, neither do we. Can only speculate, which is not good enough.

With this interesting navy seals meeting in mind, off we went, start doing our gifting.

From north to south we are looking at another 25 miles this time. We were heading south, then made a U turn and headed all the way north.
After approx. two hours, more interesting events. A helicopter was within 10 feet from the water in the middle of the lake, just staying there.

That was a military helicopter. This was happening while going north, approx. 5 miles south of Overton.

A half mile east of the helicopter was a boat, part of the operation.

We went right between them. Out of the water two people popped and got hoisted up the chopper, very fast and very professional. We slowed the boat down and took couple of snap shots. I?m sure they saw it, that?s why the helicopter left and made a big circle, came close to us. They checked us out, we have no doubt, there was no one else around within a 6 miles radius. They returned to the same spot and did their thing.

We continued north and when we came back the heli was still in the same spot. We slowed down a total of three times to take snap shots and a total of three times the heli left and flew very close to us and then made a circle and went right back to the same spot.
We saw the military helicopter in the same spot for 45min to an hour. We don?t know how much longer before we actually saw it.
Were they doing some sort of training for some sort of a secret mission, were they looking for something, does it have anything to do with us? We don?t know and we?ll probably never know, but one thing is for sure, it wasn?t boring.

After we covered 160 miles this year alone, the Lake Mead is entirely gifted.

Clear water - Lake Mead, 5 miles north of Echo Bay

Our little Zodiac boat

Lilly and Constantin

"Rule 62: don't take yourself too serious" - Constantin

Last edited by lilly on Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
constantin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking back at the navy seals encounter and later on at the military helicopter it gets more interesting.

I remember that first time we were about 500 yards from the heli and the two people popped out of the water and then very fast were hoisted inside the chopper and off they went making a big circle, coming close to us and then back to the same very spot they just left 2-3 minutes earlier.

I snapped the very last picture. You can see the boat on the right and the heli coming towards us. Seconds before the heli was heading towards us, a man or woman, just jumped out of the heli using a rope. It happened with the lightning speed. It had to be a professional.

So, the diver went in the water and the heli left immediately approaching us, leaving the diver in the water. I didn't see the heli going back to pick up the diver. As soon as the diver hit the water, he/she was gone, couldn't see it anymore.

As I rewind the events, I have more and more questions to ask. I know for sure there is someone that has the answer to my questions.

I'm sure my questions woudn't be answered, because would threaten the "National Security", which in English it stands for COVER UP.

I talked to a few people about this to get their opinion. These are people that don't know of each other. Interesting enough, they told me the same thing, that was not an exercise. The military doesn't exercise at Lake Mead, especially without prior arangements, like closing the area for a few miles at least on land and water. This would be an elementary safety/insurance /liability issue.

I was told that they were probably looking for something or have something under water needing service, or something of that kind, but there was no exercise, period.

Actually, this was my first guess, but I try not to speculate. Since I don't know the reason/s the military had to be in the middle of Lake Mead, I will let you speculate.

Let's put it this way, they were not out there for a BBQ.

Constantin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Orgone Experiences, spiritual journeys... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: