natures-blessings.org Forum Index
Welcome to our forum! Membership on this board is by invitation only.

Home     FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

My friends - the hawks are back again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Orgone Experiences, spiritual journeys...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alicia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:50 pm    Post subject: My friends - the hawks are back again Reply with quote

I love Mother Nature?s animals because they have been inspirational and have given me confirmation when gifting. Two years ago in September, I had gifted a large death transmitter overlooking the freeway and since then I have seen one to three hawks sitting on the panels of the death transmitter. Since this death transmitter is close to my home and whenever I get on the freeway I always see at least one hawk or maybe two or three and it always inspire me because I feel that I?m on the right track and to keep on gifting no matter what. I look at them and I get the message from them -that I?m doing this for humanity, Mother Nature and its creatures, the pets, the families. It is so uplifting whenever I see them sitting on the panels. I can just hear them and see what they see at that very moment I can connect with them. Even when I?m gifting, I always look at the rabbits, birds, hawks, doves for confirmation and guidance. A friend of mine from Mexico told me to always pay close attention to animals because they guide you.

Just recently about two days ago, I happened to be on the freeway and expecting to see at least a hawk sitting on the death transmitter panel, but to my disappointment I didn?t see any of my friends. They have always been there to inspire me and I felt like my heart had been dropped like a hot potato. At that moment I noticed what was different??.the panels were different. I knew at that moment the hawks would not sit on a hot death transmitter and knew I had to re-gift it on my way back going home. On my way back, I gifted it with tbs that have cloudbuster charging water (Kelly aka Laozu, has done testing with CB charging water and since then I have been adding cb charging water to the resin). I went back on the freeway about an hour later and I happen to see a hawk sitting on one of the panels again. To me this particular death transmitter has transmuted into a happy transmitter again! I?m so happy to see my friends back again.

To me Mother Natures animals, the dolphins, the whales, the elephants?.are so sincere, loving and genuine and are always there for us.. to work with us and guide us. I know we can learn a lot from them if we pay attention.

--- alicia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Orgone Experiences, spiritual journeys... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: