natures-blessings.org Forum Index
Welcome to our forum! Membership on this board is by invitation only.

Home     FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Mt Charleston Peak - almost 17 miles hike

Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Orgone Experiences, spiritual journeys...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lilly
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:08 am    Post subject: Mt Charleston Peak - almost 17 miles hike Reply with quote

September 7, 2005 - Mt Charleston Peak, almost 17 miles hike.
Constantin wanted to gift the Peak, he felt we needed to do that. I questioned myself if I can do it, but I can be stubborn when it comes to gifting. That was a tough one but we did it!!!

Beginning of the hike

Together with a few friends we blasted the whole planet for seven days in a row, starting on the first of September 2005. That was a long week of blasting but before that when I was blasting with Alicia and Constantin, I saw a dolphin in the ocean looking really desperate asking for help and told me to ?bring the others?. So I asked my pure hearted friends to get together to clear the mother earth?s chakras, people?s chakras, blasted for the truth to be revealed as well as helping the people hit hard by ?Katrina hurricane?.

The energy of the seven blasting nights was absolutely amazingly pure and very intense. We had interference but because we?ve been helped by other civilizations, cetaceans and of course the Creator, the interferences couldn?t stop us not even for a minute. We were very determined to accomplish the work we were supposed to do. We connected etherically with all souls all over the world who do same work (praying, meditation, etc), because only in unity we can save our planet from evil forces.

On September 7 we worked on the planet earth seventh chakra, the connection with the universal Source, God.
So I thought wow! How this coincides with our hiking trip. I dedicated my 17 miles hike to mother earth. On top of the mountain I had a short meditation for the crown chakra, asking for a clear connection with the Creator.
Gifts were placed on the way up and on top of the mountain.

Mt Charleston Peak

What I have notice for almost three months now:
We make orgone gifts with charged water in our Cloud-buster. I got that a single TB made with charged water is about 4-5 times stronger than one without charged water. I heard from quite a few people who tested gifts with CB charged water that the charged water orgone ?kicks butt?.
Since we gifted Angel Peak (charged water gifts) we noticed most of Las Vegas Valley is chemtrail free, haze free, one can see only puffy healthy clouds and a beautiful sky.

When we were on top of Mt Charleston we could see the Vegas Valley?s sky clear, no haze. Above Pahrump and NTS (Nevada Test Site) we could see haze and chemtrails. So there is nothing to do with the temperature or the level of ozone etc, because Pahrump is 70 miles from Las Vegas.

Pahrump view

Nevada Test site view

Looking towards Nevada Test Site

I strongly believe that this is the result of gifting one of the main haarp arrays and weather ball with charged water gifts. The vortex we gifted with Kelly helped, although I still watched the skies after the vortex gifting and the haze would still come from Mt Charleston, before we gifted the Angel Peak haarp array. Angel Peak gifts put the nail in the coffin.

Mt Charleston Clouds

My take on charged water is that it keeps the orgone matrix alive and active 24/7.
I think the orgone without charged water works in cycles. It absorbs the nasty energy, it clears it out until it gets saturated, after it takes a break and then again starts its cycle. Anyway these are just my observations.

I am curious to see how long Vegas is gonna be chemtrail and haze free. I hope forever.

Lilly
constantin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talking on the cell phone

This is me talking on the phone. I'm at almost 12,000 feet and despite strong winds and no "cell phone towers", I had reception.
On the way down, about half way, on the trail surrounded by mountains and rocks and big trees, I had full signal on the phone.
By now it should be clear for everyone that your cell phone reception comes from up above, it is called a SATTELITE. No "cell tower" transmitter can go through mountains miles away. So, the "cell phone towers", I'm sure have a multi purpose usage, but nothing to do with the reception on your phone. I'll call them "multi purpose towers", since the ones in charge with these towers didn't tell me the true purpose of these towers. There were no towers in 1995 when I had a Motorola phone with Sprint and the reception was almost the same. They added more sattelites ever since, that's why your reception improved a little.
I have been in the desert a few times next to so called "cell towers" and had no signal, and I was miles away from nowhere and had full signal.
I wished we were told the truth about these transmitters. They put them on the dentist's office, ten feet above ground, I would really wanted to know their purpose, I mean their TRUE purpose.

Constantin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Orgone Experiences, spiritual journeys... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: