natures-blessings.org Forum Index
Welcome to our forum! Membership on this board is by invitation only.

Home     FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Turtlehead hike

Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Orgone Experiences, spiritual journeys...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
constantin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject: Turtlehead hike Reply with quote

This last week was a busy one. On Sat. September the 3 rd we went gifting to Mount Charleston (approx. 40 miles from Las Vegas). The goal was Mt. Charleston peak. There is a south loop trail and a north loop trail. I?ve been a few times on the south loop trail, but never on the north loop. So, we decided to go on the south loop, since Lilly and I were more familiar with it. Off we went, an hour later, we discovered it was washed out. No trail left. Due to the last winter?s heavy snow, the pine trees were leveled and the trail gone. I?m confident if we could find a way to pass that particular section, we could make it to the top.
We tried, but despite our determination, couldn?t find any way to pass. Even after Lilly got hurt, deep cuts, from the tree branches, we kept on trying. There is a time when you have to know when to quit. So, we decided was time to quit. We gifted some, but not nearly what we had in mind. Decision was made, U turn, come back within the week, try the north loop, which might be passable.

Next day, Sunday the 4th, we went to Red Rock Canyon, just outside Las Vegas. Lilly dowsed on the map, "Turtlehead". This was not very tough. It is rated difficult and it is difficult. It is not very tough, because is only 5 miles round trip, but difficult trail. Turtlehead is at approx. 6200 feet elevation and one gets a nice view of the city. I found two interesting things on this orgone gifting hike. One, the digital camera was just almost out of juice. I had spare batteries, but they were dead, just like the one?s in the camera. Rechargeable batteries. The charger is defective, that?s the problem. The good thing is, I managed to take a few pictures before the batteries had nothing left.

The other interesting thing is, when we go gifting for some reason, the wild animals show up. We assume that either they want to thank us for gifting or want to show us the place to gift. Has to be one or the other.
After we hiked for awhile we saw a Bighorn sheep to our left. We froze, was amazing. I managed to take couple of pictures before the camera went dead. The Bighorn sheep, was on the rocks, moving slow, disappearing on and off.
At one point we couldn?t see it anymore, not even with the binoculars. A few seconds later about 80 feet ahead of us on the trail, the Bighorn sheep was staring at us. I mean on the trail. Had no words. The Bighorn left going toward our right. It was running for a moment, then stopped and gave us a long look, then sprinted again and stopped again looking at us from a distance now. It definitely was communicating with us. I wish we could communicate with them. Later on we saw 3-4 rabbits. At least two cut straight in front of me. Anywhere we have these encounters in the wild with the animals, we feel it needs gifting , so we gift these place. This is apart from what we have plan to gift. Watch the animals in the wild, they?ll give you a message or two. Turtlehead is gifted, so are the immediate surroundings .

On Wednesday, September the 7th, we managed after a 16.5 miles orgone adventure hike to gift Mt. Charleston. A very tough hike. Unless you?re well prepared and in good physical condition, I do not recommend this type of hike. Not to mention the 11,918 feet elevation, which could become a problem due to the thin air and high level of ozone.

Constantin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Orgone Experiences, spiritual journeys... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: