natures-blessings.org Forum Index
Welcome to our forum! Membership on this board is by invitation only.

Home     FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

4 points of healing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Health, healing and wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lilly
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: 4 points of healing Reply with quote

4 points of healing

Originally Posted: 01 Feb 2006 10:00 pm on http://thewomenwarriors.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=5

Few weeks ago I had a very interesting dream. In my very lucid dream I was shown by few spiritual healers (men and women), 4 different major healing points in the body.

Firts point was the third eye, just a little above the brows.

The second was the base of skull in the middle just bellow the occipital bones.

The third one was between the anus and the cervix - in the female. I asked about men where is this point located but I don?t remember getting an answer. But as this point coincides with the root chakra, the point in male is situated midway between the anus and the genitals at the perineum.

The forth one was upwards inside the cervix (sacral chakra).

Meditating and sending energy to these points one at the time and then to all at the same time made me feel deeply relaxed, feeling blissful. Then, my body started vibrating getting heavy, ready for lift off (astral travel).
I believe the 4 points healing energy create a circuit of energy, a loop balancing the lower and upper chakras, raising the kundalini energy. Balancing all chakas brings the body in complete harmony and equilibrium.

Yasmine found these points in an acupressure book and here what she sent me:

3rd eye: [name of the point]
balances pituatary gland; relieves hot flashes hay fever sinus pain and general stress.

gates of consciousness: [ name of the point] below base of skull; relieves depression, insomnia, headaches, dizziness, stiffneck, shoulder pain, uptightness and irritability.

inner meeting; [name of the point] center of perineum between anus and vagina; relieves pressure in rectum, hemorrhoids, genitals, impotence, prostate problems, and premature ejaculation

inside vagina;[this one had no name] point closest to the cervical opening [highest point inside] is responsible for the heart.

Yasmine?s take on this:
?it might be that all of them (points) together cover very potent energy points like a grid in the body that stimulate orgone within our body, and when these points are energized the energy flow in our body works a way that has powerful healing effects?.

In our chats, sometimes we have healing sessions for the members of thewomenwariors and their families.
One week we worked on these 4 points and this is what happened:
One of us was the healing energy receiver the others chose a point and sent energy to that particular point, so all points were covered.
The ones who were sending energy felt lots of buzzing and vibration in hands and /or body, seen vibrant beautiful colors, heat, warm etc.
The receivers felt different sensations in the body like electric circuit, buzzing, tingling and warm in the hands, tingling the heart area, muscles feeling very relaxed, releasing the tension in the body, very relaxed.

When the gals send energy towards me , I traveled back in time to a point I saw myself when I was around 2-3 years old ?driving? a tricycle. Wink My body felt very heavy, I was very sleepy, felt a bliss (crying... of happiness), my whole body vibrating. I believe some emotional issues were released that particular session.

We noticed something really interesting. When we were sending healing energy, we felt that the energy stopped flowing after 3-5 minutes. Usually when we do healing on someone it will take a lot of energy and time but this time working together and ?hitting? the 4 major healing points, I believe that a circuit was created which balanced all chakras almost instantly.
That was an awesome experience!!
Thank you ?spiritual healers?
Lilly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Health, healing and wellness All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: