natures-blessings.org Forum Index
Welcome to our forum! Membership on this board is by invitation only.

Home     FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Colorful orgone particles?orbs?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Orgone Experiences, spiritual journeys...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lilly
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:14 am    Post subject: Colorful orgone particles?orbs? Reply with quote

First thing when I opened my eyes in the morning, I have seen these beautiful, playful, happy ?orgone particles?. Some people would call them orbs, I like to call them Orgone particles because that?s what I get they are.
I also think there are dead orgone particles in the atmosphere. I have seen pictures of dark shamans drinking alcohol and the so called ?orbs? around them were actually ugly. I have seen pictures of these ?orbs? after the tsunami devastation in Thailand and the ?orbs? looked like ghosts and suffering people.

I usually see them with the naked eye when I stare at the sky during the day or in the room where the light is soft. They are always really happy, playful and always white.
This time they were very colorful, green and purple being the predominant colors. I just grabbed my camera to take pictures so I can share them with you my friends.

They were so many and so small (just a bit bigger than a needle point).
Enjoy them.
Lilly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Orgone Experiences, spiritual journeys... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: