natures-blessings.org Forum Index
Welcome to our forum! Membership on this board is by invitation only.

Home     FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups      ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Victory for our friends the horses. ..and some observations.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alicia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: Victory for our friends the horses. ..and some observations. Reply with quote

I received this email about this wonderful victory in favor for the horses. The senate voted to ban horse slaughter. The victory came after boosting for the horses. Included in the email is some observations about the weather and hurricanes.
--- alicia

?We did it! The U.S. Senate passed an amendment today by a stunning 68-29 vote that prohibits the use of any federal taxpayer funds to slaughter horses for food exports?. Very Happy

"Hi Alicia, Here's the good news!. I also have some disturbing thing to add to this not concerning the horses but the manipulation with the weather. Concerning this coming hurricane (Rita).

When I was outside at night taking my dogs out to do their business. Noticed a very strange formation of a cloud. Iooked at it and looked at it and it had a face and arms . It looked like it was being formed from the ground up like it came from a certain place in the north horizon. I guess you could say a weather manipulated genie (satanic elemental overlay) was working on the new (Rita) hurricane. The energy that was forming the circle that you see in a overview of a huricane on the T.V. was coming from the left side of this manipulated elemental. Like it was churning the energy around so the hurricane can be more powerful and have that devasting effect. There's this very warm air that is stagnate and humid. They are turning up the heat for it grow. Guess putting wood on the fire .

So there is a satanic force involved in this. The weather feels like it did when the last hurricane (Katrina) did. Noticed on the news there were these missing people before the storm hit last time. They were missing young white people. Under weird circumstnces. Now the same sort of news again. They have reported missing people in the last week not associated with the missing people of the hurricane. So seems some sort of ritual is being performed along with ocean manipulation via harrp. You could also say the ships in the sky have a factor in this as well. Seems the satanic gang has all the bases covered for it to be another big dark energy show.

You remember how you guys made yourself real big well they are doing that with this sort of dark sider energy. Diguising it as a crazy looking cloud. Wish I could take a picture of it but my camera lens isn't big enough for the whole picture to fit.

Just to let you know what's up. Have a feeling the elementals can have overlays as well. Making them dark entities without concenting to it. Now I guess we have to fix another problem and soon. Attention given to finding out how to remedy this situation.

Remember CBs' said they were taking over the elementals energy and using it for bad juju weather manipulation. And here it is. yikes.

Another note to add maybe they want all of us that are watching to be alarmed and pay attention to be used as fuel. Remember Liliy said the more attention you apply to it the stronger it gets. That's why the news media is so important in fueling the attention of the general sleeping public so they will not turn away. Attention which fuels the outcome they want.

Take care,

AZ"
lilly
Site Admin
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wild horses victory, good news indeed!!!
It only took the three of us to sort out the horses issue. Az?s and Alicia?s energy are amazingly strong. For ?Katrina? and ?Rita?, weather manipulation etc. I guess more boosting and people who are doing that are needed.

Today we?ve been under heavy haarp and chemtrail attack. They are up to something big for sure. We haven?t seen them so desperate for months. My take is that they hide ships under these white outs. They seem really desperate.

Last night two friends came from California and saw a huge light on the sky, like a spaceship trail. He mentioned the light being very bright, sort of a neon colors. This was near Elsinore lake in California, about 70 miles north of San Diego, on I-15.
Donna mentioned she saw little hover drones (miniature ships) a few days ago, hovering over the road, above the power lines.
A lady who contacted Donna also mentioned that these little ships are beaming people, houses and animals. Not if we boost them, they should go back where they come from and they eventually will.
In last night boosting chat I heard two words: ?boost more?.
Boosting and praying more
Lilly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    natures-blessings.org Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: